Remote Virtual Inspections for Construction Site Safety
Construction Site Safety Inspection Made Easy
Remote Virtual Inspections (RVI) allow for jobsite owners and contractors to accomplish their job site safety inspection with the inspection team virtually. This method of virtual site inspection has boomed in popularity in recent years and offers many advantages for jobsite owners by cutting all travel expenses for the inspection team.
OECS has now made it possible for our safety experts to audit your construction site or facility anywhere in the country. We have helped numerous companies as their go-to industrial safety and construction safety consultants.
Keeping your jobsite compliant is essential for your team to continue their work and feel safe doing so. Our remote virtual inspections will keep your environment prepared for its next OSHA inspection and ensure you’re passing all regulations.
Advantages of Virtual Site Safety Inspections
- Real-time feedback and documentation
- No travel expenses
- On-demand anytime
- Easily assist with OSHA visits
- Accident investigations made easy
- OECS can reach you anywhere anytime
To learn more, download our flyer.
What’s In A Virtual Site Inspection Audit
Safety inspection checklists are all over. What OECS supplies is an audit that’s tailored to your specific site. This allows our team to recommend safety measures that will keep your workforce safe and OSHA off your back.
Our remote virtual inspections will assess:
- Employee knowledge and training — Helping assess and improve safety aptitude of all employees
- Safety documentation — Improving distribution of employee handbook, policy manual and emergency action plans
- Equipment — Ensuring availability of personal protective equipment (PPE), adequate equipment training, fire extinguisher access, presence of machine guarding, and placement of fire extinguishers and clean-up materials
- Chemical usage — Creating an inventory for your chemicals and Safety Data Sheets
- Building and grounds — Employee access to proper lighting, exit signs, first aid kits, trip hazards eliminated, safe stairways, and more
Get a jump on your remote virtual inspection at your jobsite by scheduling a demo with OECS.
OECS has been a huge assistance in helping us provide useful, current, relevant training topics that are somewhat tailored to our work crew and needs. Ari Cook keeps each training session engaging and fun by getting our employees involved. When available, he will add in examples from our facility audits to connect the topics directly to our workspaces to encourage greater discussion about improvements that can be made and the positive things that are being done already. We believe the partnership we have with OECS has helped us maintain a low incident and injury rate within our facility as well as greatly assisted with staying current on OSHA/WSI rules. Their assistance is a vital part of our WSI safety programs each year and we look forward to continuing our relationship in the years to come.