Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs) Training
The new ANSI A92 standards require everyone who uses a MEWP to re-evaluate or create a safe use plan, including step- by- step process for assessing risks and hazards on the job.
- Compliance requires all your operators and spotters to be trained.
- Your trainer is certified and authorized to train you on both classroom and hands-on instruction.
- This course is 3 hours, from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
We understand you’re busy and want a proven, effective way to comply with OSHA standards. These virtual training sessions will be delivered by experienced trainers who bring years of hands-on experience from the field. The sessions are live, interactive and impactful. The hands-on portion of the training will be scheduled separately.
Get your questions answered by experts in real-time!
- June 16th: Register Here!
- July 14th: Register Here!
- August 11th: Register Here!
- September 22nd: Register Here!
- October 20th: Register Here!
- November 17th: Register Here!
Presented by OECS
OSHA Environmental Compliance Systems (OECS) is the Midwest’s leading workplace safety consulting firm. For almost 30 years, OECS has provided the highest-quality consulting services to small and mid-sized manufacturing and construction firms. We implement a proven process that helps our clients obtain their safety goals year after year.