Optimize Compliance with Occupational Safety Assessments
Occupational Safety Assessments maximize your company’s safety to ensure you’re compliant with important workplace requirements. OECS offers comprehensive workplace safety assessments for businesses across the USA. When you team up with our workplace safety professionals, you’ll gain a better understanding compliance requirements and solutions to hazards you might have been unaware of within your workplace. There is truth in the adage, “You can’t change what you don’t know.” Leverage our knowledge and guidance so that your safety and compliance is optimized!
The potential benefits of this proactive approach to safety include:
- Cost savings from avoiding OSHA fines
- Less intimidating safety inspections
- A cultural shift that attracts new employees
- Reduced insurance rates
- A healthier work environment for your team
What is an Occupational Safety Assessment?
In a business safety assessment, our professional staff assesses your company’s structure for safety effectiveness and compliance, identifying where additional efforts are needed and highlighting what your company is doing well. Once evaluated, you work with OECS to create an action plan to correct hazards, improve procedures, and maintain strengths.
Aspects of our Occupational Safety Services and Assessments:
- Risk Assessment – Our safety professionals evaluate your workplace from a regulatory and work compensation insurance viewpoint. Daily work procedures are then reviewed to evaluate potential losses.
- Prioritize Risks – There are bound to be some risks within the workplace. We help prioritize those risks so you can handle the solutions in a timely manner.
- Minimize Issues – Reduce the amount of work-related sick time, injuries, disabilities, and even deaths by working with OECS to provide a safer environment and onboard employees.
- Take Action – Resolve any safety or environmental issues discovered as a result of our safety assessment. We’ll help save you the cost of an injury and/or OSHA, environmental, or DOT compliance violations.
Protect the Safety and Health of Your Workers
Ensuring the safety and health of your employees is the right thing to do. It’s also the required thing to do. The dedicated health and safety consultants at OECS are dedicated to helping your company – not just legally, but also financially. Our workplace safety assessments actually promote productivity and profits by identifying hazards that create accident loss to your company. Accident loss is not and should not be a budgeted line item. Keep your company’s name in a good light and contact the professionals at OECS, Inc. for a business safety assessment.