HELPING KEEP EMPLOYEES HEALTHY AND SAFE DURING THE CRISIS
As we all work through the COVID-19 crisis, OECS is in a unique position to help. We are aware of the acute impact it has had on your business, your employees and their families.
In response, we’ve created the COVID-19 Help and Resource Center with up-to-date guidance and free tools to help your business operate in the current environment. These resources will be continuously monitored given changing circumstances and directives coming out daily and sometimes hourly.
Given guidance by OSHA and the CDC to prevent workplace exposure to COVID-19, manufacturers and construction companies, as well as many other businesses, will need to create and implement a safety preparedness plan to protect employees through the crisis.
Whether you’re open or looking to re-open safely, this plan will help you mitigate risks in the workplace and prevent the virus from becoming an occupational hazard.
To help create clarity around what is required, OECS has created a COVID-19 Safety Preparedness Plan which includes 4 key components:
- Informative COVID-19 Presentation
- Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plan with Checklist
- Updated OECS COVID-19 Toolbox Talk with Training Roster
- OECS COVID-19 Safety Associate Policy for Facility or Job Site Entry
While we are guiding our clients through this process, we are also extending a special offer to anyone who needs help completing their Safety Preparedness Plan.
Please reach out (763-417-9599) to schedule a conversation about how to utilize these critical tools. By using Zoom or other forms of virtual meeting technology, we have the ability to help during this crisis and are willing to offer 2 hours of professional safety assistance free of charge.
Just a reminder, as you work through creating and implementing your Safety Preparedness Plan, it’s essential to stay focused on your standard workplace safety policies and procedures. A loss of focus could result in an avoidable injury at the worst possible time.
Stay focused on safety and let us know how we can help!
Videos and Webinars
OECS COVID-19 Action Plan for Business (6/25/2020)
OECS The Business Case for Safety Webinar (May 13,2020)
Training Resources and Guidance:
- OECS Toolbox Talk COVID-19 (April 28, 2020)
- Dealing with Suspected or Confirmed Cases of COVID-19 in your Workplace (June 18, 2020)
- COVID-19 7-Point Check List
- CDC COVID-19 Fact Sheet
- Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers from Department of Homeland Security
- NAICS Critical Employer list
- New CDC DIY Cloth Face Cover Instructions
- NEW CDC Interim Guidance for Implementing Safety Practices for COVID 19
- Essential Critical Worker Do’s and Don’ts
- MN Safety Council COVID-19 Checklist
- MN Worker protections related to COVID-19
- MN Executive Order 20-20
- Stay at Home MN COVID-19
- State of MN Stay at Home Order 20-33
- MN Emergency Executive Order 20-40; Allowing Workers to Return to Safe Workplaces (April 24, 2020)
- MN EO 20-48 Emergency Executive Order 20-48 Extending and Modifying Stay at Home Order, Continuing Temporary Closure of Bars, Restaurants, and Other Places of Public Accommodation, and Allowing Additional Workers in Certain Non-Critical Sectors to Return to Safe Workplaces (May 3, 2020)
- MN EO 20-54 Emergency Executive Order 20-54 Protecting Workers from Unsafe Working Conditions and Retaliation During the COVID-19 Peacetime Emergency (May 13, 2020)
- MN EO 20-56 Emergency Executive Order 20-56 Safely Reopening Minnesota’s Economy and Ensuring Safe Non-Work Activities during the COVID-19 Peacetime Emergency (May 13, 2020)
- MN EO 20-63 Continuing to Safely Reopen Minnesota’s Economy and Ensure Safe Non-Work Activities during the COVID-19 Peacetime Emergency (June 18, 2020)
- MN EO 20-74 Continuing to Safely Reopen Minnesota’s Economy and Ensure Safe Non-Work Activities during the COVID-19 Peacetime Emergency (June 18, 2020)
- MN COVID-19 Weekly Report 06-18-2020 (June 18, 2020)
- MN Worker Protections for COVID-19 June 2020 (June 18, 2020)
- Wisconsin Safer at Home Fact Sheet
- Wisconsin Safer at Home Fact Sheet (Spanish)
- Wisconsin Safer at Home Order FAQ’s
- Wisconsin Safer at Home Executive Order #12
- WI EO #36 Interim Order to Turn the Dial (May 11, 2020)
- OSHA Prevent Worker Exposure
- OSHA COVID-19 webpage
- OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- CDC Hand Washing Poster
- Spanish-Prevent Worker Exposure
- Workplace School and Home Guidance
- MN Department of Health Self-Isolation Poster
- What to do if you are sick with COVID-19
- FFCRA Poster (Non-Federal Employees)
- FFCRA Poster (Federal Employees)
- OSHA 10 Steps Poster
- Self-Isolation Poster
- CDC COVID-19 Self-Checker
- 30 Days to Slow the Spread – The President’s Guidelines
- CDC Travel Warning updates
- MN Department of Health COVID-19 link
- CDC Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- New temporary guidance on the enforcement of the Respiratory Protection standard during the COVID-19 outbreak
- World Health Organization YouTube video
- FFCRA FAQ