OECS is excited to announce that the webinar, OSHA Panel 2021, has been approved as a Continuing Education (CE) credit. A certificate will be available upon request for CEU and attending the event. This and other OECS webinars have been approved for CE credit by the Midwest Center for Occupational Health and Safety the University of Minnesota School of Public Health.
If you are interested in obtaining a certificate of completion, after watching the video below, please email Jennifer Erickson to obtain an evaluation to show completion.
WATCH IT HERE
This event is for business owners, presidents, safety, HR and plant management, construction superintendents and project managers.
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR
It’s not very often where in the safety business, you have the opportunity to participate in an event like this. OECS currently has 3 former OSHA members on staff. They have tallied over 70 years within OSHA, playing a number of different roles.
Contributions that include developing some of the OSHA standards and programs in place today, visiting thousands of facilities and construction job-sites throughout the Midwest, as well as consulting and investigating some of the most challenging safety situations ever seen!
This is your opportunity to ask questions directly of the panel we’ve assembled. They are all passionate about helping leaders like you deal with and resolve safety issues in your workplace. They joined OECS to help us fulfill our mission – To Inspire Strong Safety Cultures
Tim Peterson, a 25-year veteran of safety at OECS will facilitate the discussion.
IN THIS WEBINAR, WE WILL:
- Help clarify specific questions you have about OSHA regulations
- Provide context and insight on those “gray areas” involving OSHA
- Advice on how to handle OSHA visits, contesting citations, and other issues
- Share their insight on what they see the best companies do to build strong safety cultures
- Tim Peterson, CHST, Vice President of Operations 25-year veteran with OECS as your facilitator.
- Andy Smoka, SMS, CHST, STSC, Safety Advisor 28 years with MN OSHA
- Bob Durkee, Field Associate 30+ years in Safety and Heath
- Larry Sperling, Industry Safety Specialist 16 years with MN OSHA
Presented by OECS
OSHA Environmental Compliance Systems (OECS) is the Midwest’s leading consulting firm. For almost 30 years, OECS has provided the highest-quality workplace safety consulting services to small and mid-sized manufacturing and construction firms. We implement a proven process with clients that helps them obtain their safety goals year in and year out.