We Simplify and Improve Safety for the Workplace
Rely on an in-depth process that will assist your company with increased compliance and keep your workers safe. Our safety consultants closely communicate with your business to help customize this process to fit your specific company needs. Each industry needs to meet with many standards that are "performance based." We will design for you a process to meet compliance and training requirements so you can keep your workers safe and healthy.
Peace of Mind Comes from a Proven Process
Here’s how our consultants simplify safety in the workplace:
- Assess. Our experts work with you to quickly identify your needs through audits, gap analysis, and stakeholder discussions.
- Develop. We create a workplace safety plan designed specifically for your company’s needs, goals, and industry requirements.
- Implement. Partner with a professional for safety training, documentation, or help with an OSHA visit – 24/7/365.
- Train. Onboard your employees through straightforward, engaging safety training presentations that add consistency.
- Audit. We offer onsite audit support and proactively develop up-to-date strategies to keep you compliant.
Trust the OECS Advantage
Discover the benefits of working with the experienced team at OECS:
Proven Process with You in Control
Rely on a formula for success that has been refined over decades and has supported hundreds of companies like yours.
Accessible to You 24/7/365
Your safety questions, accidents, and OSHA visits aren’t pre-scheduled – we promise the flexibility you need.
Field-Tested Safety Experts
Work with a team that has over 200 years of collected general industry, manufacturing, and construction safety experience.
Hands-on, Custom Programs
Instead of a cookie-cutter, off-the-shelf “solution,” choose training and safety programs built specifically for your company.
Simplified Safety Plan
Being too busy for safety will cost you – let us help you take control by simplifying your safety plan and making it truly usable.
Real-Life, Hands-On Industry Experience.
Our safety professionals have walked in your shoes and have decades of safety and industry expertise. This gives you access to proven solutions that work reliably to keep you and your employees safe.
Commitment to Education
We understand the importance of having a trusted resource on the ever-changing landscape of safety regulations and training. Dedicated to life-long learning, we are up to date and have your back!
Our safety consultants each serve around 20 customers, instead of the hundreds you may see with competitors. Our dedication to the consultant-client relationship means we are available when you need us.